Tax and Consulting Services
Deloitte in the US Virgin Islands - combining insights and innovation with business
Together with the Deloitte member firms, you have access to a global network of audit, tax and consulting specialists who can address virtually any accounting or business question that arises.
Global Strength. Local Delivery.
Our global presence allows us to complement our local team with the skills and relevant industry expertise of highly qualified professionals across the globe. This enables us to seamlessly perform large and complex cross-border business and transaction issues.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in over 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and deep local expertise to help clients in the United States Virgin Islands.
What we offer
Tax service offerings:
- Business tax
- International tax - providing high quality tax compliance and advisory services both locally and in co-operation with Deloitte offices around the globe
- United States Virgin Islands specific taxation
- Economic Development Commission and RT Park programs, requirements and benefits
- Transfer pricing
- Tax management consulting - providing a full range of consulting services on the implications of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) in non-US jurisdictions
- Buy-side and sell-side M&A strategy
- Research development and government incentives
- Private company services
- Indirect tax
- Global employer services - providing global employer services to U.S. expatriates residing in Virgin Islands and/or Virgin Islands based companies with U.S. employees
- Business process solutions
- Transaction readiness
- Transaction diligence and execution
- Closing and integration strategy
- Post transaction integration and transformation
Consulting service offerings:
- Consulting services for industries
- Corporate culture consulting
- Litigation support services
- Information technology consulting
- Business transformation services
- Human capital consulting
- Strategy and operations consulting
- M&A transaction services
- Predictive analytics
- Business process optimization
Deloitte has a strong presence in the Caribbean and Bermuda, with more than 500 professionals dedicated to bringing their talents to bear on our clients’ unique issues. The Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda countries serves the English-speaking Caribbean from offices in The Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British and United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago. Though we operate in multiple countries, our professionals have a single focus: to help clients navigate their business challenges and achieve success.