2019 Deloitte Graduate Recruitment
Achieving the impossible
Deloitte Vietnam offers you the opportunities to work with inspiring leaders and supportive teammates who will challenge you to achieve your best in a culture of commitment to each other, sharing and celebrating our successes together.
For this 2019 program, we are open for Tax Consultant position in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices.
What you need to become one of us:
· Background in accounting/ auditing/ economics/ commerce/ finance/ banking/ law and/or foreign trade
· Good command of English, both verbal and written
· Ethical behavior
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Enthusiasm and ability to assume a high level of responsibilities
· High commitment to success with a strong will to learn
· Strong record of academic achievement
How you can join the program:
Kindly complete your online application from now until April 07, 2019 following the links below:
· Tax HCMC
With the application package includes:
· Most updated CV in English
· Profile photo (could be a separate file or inserted in CV)
· Most updated transcript or degree
Please be noted that shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next selection process including an online test and an interview that happen during April 2019.