2017 Breaking the Limit Competition
A business game for talent
We aim to stand out from the crowd. We’re looking for people like us. We aim to make AN IMPACT in everything we do, we are connected to be AS ONE, we break our limit to be THE GAME CHANGER, we reach the top for ONE DESTINATION. Are you ready to join us?
Following the success of the previous seasons, Deloitte Vietnam in co-operation with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) officially launches the “Breaking the Limit 2017” competition.
What are the opportunities of this competition?
- Joining Deloitte Vietnam 2017 - 2018 Internship Program. Breaking the Limit competition has replaced Deloitte Vietnam annual Internship Recruitment Program since 2015.
- Being awarded with ICAEW scholarship, valued at over VND 7,000,000/person, including initial registration and first exam fee.
- Top 5 runner up will receive ICAEW full scholarship, valued at VND 18,000,000/person.
- Top 3 runner up will receive awards in cash and scholarship from Deloitte Vietnam and ICAEW to study professional qualifications.
- The champion will be invited to join the ICAEW Regional Business Challenge and visit Deloitte Office in Southeast Asia (up to 23,000,000 VND total value)*
*(The champion is only able to join ICAEW Regional Business Challenge if he/she signs up for ICAEW program before 30 April 2018)
How to join the competition:
Submit your full application package at http://www.deloitte.com/vn/en to the following open opportunities:
- Intern in Audit Function
- Intern in Tax Function
Note: Candidates are allowed to apply for both positions.
Full application package includes:
- The most updated resume
- The recent photo (4x6 cm)
- The most updated education transcript
- Final year student with background in accounting, auditing, economics, commerce, finance, banking, law, foreign trade.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written.
- Ethical behavior.
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Enthusiasm and ability to assume a high level of responsibilities.
- High commitment to succeed and continue learning.
- Strong record of academic achievement as per latest GPA score.
Online application to this competition must be submitted no later than 8 September 2017.
Detailed information of the “Breaking the Limit” competition will be updated on the Career page on our website at http://www.deloitte.com/vn/en and/or our Career Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/deloittevietnamcareers.
Due to volume of applications, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.