Deloitte Passport 2018
A journey to Excellence
An inclusive journey with intensive training, coaching, mentoring and internships at Deloitte Vietnam for students from 2nd year to final year at university.
With the purpose of nurturing talents from early stage as well as giving talents opportunities to explore career possibilities and development at Deloitte, we officially introduce the Deloitte Passport program starting from 2018.
Deloitte Passport is an inclusive journey for 2nd-4th year students with opportunities to have real-life experience with the Firm while pursuing your degree. Each student will be given a “Passport” with milestones for you to check in by finishing trainings and internships. Upon completion of all the checkpoints, you will become a permanent staff of Deloitte Vietnam.
What you need to become one of us:
· Background in accounting/ auditing/ economics/ commerce/ finance/ banking/ law/ foreign trade or computer science
· Good command of English, both verbal and written
· Ethical behavior
· Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
· Enthusiasm and ability to assume a high level of responsibilities
· High commitment to succeed with a strong will to learn
How you can join the program:
Kindly complete your online application from now until September 10, 2018 following the links below:
Ho Chi Minh City
The application package includes:
· Most updated CV in English
· Profile photo (could be a separate file or inserted in CV)
· Most updated transcript or degree
· Cover letter that indicates your career orientation and commitment when joining the program (mandatory for 2nd & 3rd year students)
Please be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next selection process including a written test and interviews that happen during September and October 2018.