Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Brad is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Prior to joining DCF, Brad served as a managing director and partner at McColl Partners, LLC. He also served as the head of the firm's Infrastructure Group. His transaction experience includes buy-side and sell-side assignments for a variety of industrial and building products-related, companies, including industrial and specialty distribution, building products, building materials, forest products, metals, and diversified manufacturing, among others.
Previously, Brad was with two nationally recognized investment banks and served as president of a manufacturer of private label housewares. Brad also worked for a multinational telecommunications services company and a former Big Five audit and consulting firm.
- Advisor to Bailey International LLC on its majority recapitalization with Pfingsten Partners, LLC
- Advisor to Coble Trench Safety, Inc. on its sales to United Rentals, Inc.
- Advisor to Turner Industries Group, LLC on its senior debt financing led by J.P. Morgan and Bank of America
- Advisor to infoUSA, Inc. on its acquisition of Guideline, Inc., OneSource Information Services, Inc., Millard Group, Inc., and Opinion Research Corporation
- Advisor to Loamy, LLC on its sale to Martin Marietta Materials, Inc.
- Advisor to Cardell Cabinetry on its recapitalization with H.I.G. Capital, LLC
- Advisor to Inmark, Inc. on its recapitalization with Bush O'Donnell Capital Partners, LLC
- Advisor to RT Dooley Construction Company on its sale to Balfour Beatty Construction
- Advisor to Response Mail Express, Inc. on its management recapitalization with Huron Capital Partners, LLC
- Advisor to Hardaway Concrete Company, Inc. on its sale to Aggregate Industries Ltd.
- Advisor to Delphi Medical Systems Corporation with its $44 million acquisition of Peak Industries
- Advisor to Ready Mixed Concrete Company on its $210 million sale to Audax Group
Education & Certifications
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business: MBA
- Georgetown University: BS, Accounting & Finance
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services while employed at McColl Partners LLC.