Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
2200 Ross Avenue
Byron is a managing director and head of the US Technology, Media, and Telecommunications group of Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC. Byron has close to 20 years of experience working in the full range of investment banking services, including providing advisory services to assist small-cap and large-cap companies with their corporate development needs; and closing both buy and sell-side global mandates, leverage buyouts, and financial restructurings in the technology, media, telecom, financial institutions, consumer, manufacturing, and energy industries.
Byron is a contributor in the Deloitte CFO Leadership Program.
Byron has significant knowledge of cross-border-related mergers and acquisitions and the general corporate finance activities of US and international businesses, having completed over 200 transactions.
- Advisor to iland Internet Solutions Corporation on its sale to 11:11 Systems.
- Advisor to US Digital Designs, Inc. on its acquisition to Honeywell International Inc.
- Advisor to McDonald’s Corporation on its divestiture of McD Tech Labs to International Business Machines Corporation.
- Advisor to Pixieset Media Inc. on its recapitalization with Susquehanna Growth Equity.
- Advisor to Prodigy Education Inc. on its $125 million Series B financing with TPG Growth and the Canadian Business Growth Fund.
- Advisor to FMS Solutions Holdings, LLC on its majority recapitalization with New Heritage Capital.
- Advisor to Lux Vending LLC (d/b/a Bitcoin Depot) on its recapitalization.
- Advisor to AutonomouStuff in its sale to Hexagon AB.
- Advisor to QuickMar in its sale to PointClickCare.
- Advisor to PropLogix LLC on its recapitalization with Accel-KKR.
- Advisor to Dialexa in their recapitalization with Alturus.
- Advisor to Information Builders, Inc. in its recapitalization with Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Advisor to Pillar Technologies in its recapitalization to NewSpring and its sale to Accenture.
- Advisor to NTT Communications in its acquisitions in North America, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark and Finland.
- Advisor to Global Software Inc. in its sale to Thomson Street Capital Partners.
- Adivsor to majority shareholder of IDG Holdings in its sale to Oceanwide and IDG China.
- Advisor to the Unsecured Creditors of Gawker sale to Univision.
- Advised PS Lightwave in its recapitalization.
- Advisor to Win Systems International Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Gold Club Gaming.
Education & Certifications
- University of Florida: BS, Global Finance
Technology, media, and telecommunications M&A update: Q4 2022
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises VirTex Enterprises, LP on its Recapitalization With Insight Equity