Senior VP | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
New York - National Office
30 Rockefeller Plaza
Byron is a senior vice president in the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications group of Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Byron has more than ten years of experience working in the full range of investment banking services, including providing advisory services to assist small-cap and large-cap companies; in-depth research and analysis to assist companies with their corporate development needs; and closing both buy-and sell-side global mandates, leverage buyouts, and financial restructurings in the technology, media, telecom, financial institutions, manufacturing, and energy industries. Byron is also a participant in the Deloitte CFO Leadership Program for which he is placed in Deloitte's largest TMT accounts for select M&A Advisory, Strategy and Operations Advisory, and Financial Advisory Services.
Byron has a significant knowledge of cross-border-related mergers and acquisitions and the general corporate finance activities of US and international businesses. He has worked on transactions in a variety of countries and industries and has a specialization in technology, media, and telecom. Prior to joining DCF, Byron was an analyst and associate in Mergers and Acquisitions at a boutique investment bank.
- Lead advisor to NTT Communications in its acquisitions in North America, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, and Finland
- Advisor to Hayashi Telempu Co, Ltd. in its acquisition of the remaining 50 percent of Amtex, Inc. from Lear Corporation
- Advisor to JJ Haines in its acquisition of Wheeler
- Lead advisor to Identity Finder in its sale to Inverness Graham
- Advisor to Wipro in its acquisition of Nervewire Inc.
- Advisor to BlackBerry Limited: sale of its Germany-based European mobile R&D center to Volkswagen Group
- Advisor to the Tweddle Group in its sale to Nuance Communications
- Advisor to AIG Systems Solutions Ltd. in its sale to Mphasis an HP company
- Advisor to Corelogic in its divestiture of CoreLogic Global Services Pvt. Ltd. to Cognizant Technology Solutions
Education & Certifications
- University of Florida: BS, Global Finance
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC advises Global Software, Inc. in its majority recapitalization with Thompson Street Capital Partners