Senior VP | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
New York - National Office
30 Rockefeller Plaza, 41st Floor
Byron is a senior vice president in the Technology, Media, and Telecommunications group of Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Byron has more than ten years of experience working in the full range of investment banking services, including providing advisory services to assist small-cap and large-cap companies; in-depth research and analysis to assist companies with their corporate development needs; and closing both buy-and sell-side global mandates, leverage buyouts, and financial restructurings in the technology, media, telecom, financial institutions, manufacturing, and energy industries. Byron is also a participant in the Deloitte CFO Leadership Program for which he is placed in Deloitte's largest TMT accounts for select M&A Advisory, Strategy and Operations Advisory, and Financial Advisory Services.
Byron has a significant knowledge of cross-border-related mergers and acquisitions and the general corporate finance activities of US and international businesses. He has worked on transactions in a variety of countries and industries and has a specialization in technology, media, and telecom. Prior to joining DCF, Byron was an analyst and associate in Mergers and Acquisitions at a boutique investment bank.
- Advisor to NTT Communications in its acquisitions in North America, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, and Finland.
- Advisor to CoreLogic in the sale of their 4,000 person India global services operation to Cognizant
- Advisor to Hayashi Telempu Co, Ltd. in its acquisition of the remaining 50 percent of Amtex, Inc. from Lear Corporation
- Advisor to JJ Haines in its acquisition of Wheeler
- Advisor to Identity Finder in its sale to Inverness Graham
- Advisor to Wipro in its acquisition of Nervewire Inc
- Advisor to BlackBerry Limited: sale of its Germany-based European mobile R&D center to Volkswagen Group
- Advisor to the NWN in its sale to New State Capital
- Advisor to AIG Systems Solutions Ltd. In its sale to Mphasis an HP company
- Advisor to JVCKenwood Corporation on the acquisition of EF Johnson, Inc.
- Advisor to SureID, Inc., in its recapitalization with Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
- Advisor to Sony Corporation in its acquisition of Altair Semiconductor
- Advisor to Global Software in its sale to Thomson Street Partners
- Advisor to the Unsecured Creditors of Gawker in its sale to Univision
- Advisor to majority shareholder of IDG Holdings in its sale to Oceanwide and IDG China
- Adivsor to EPS Financial, LLC in its sale to Meta Financial Group, Inc.
- Advisor to nfrastructure Technologies LLC in its sale to Zones, Inc.
- Advisor to Insurance Initiatives Limited in its sale to LexisNexis
- Advisor to WinSystems International Holdings, Inc. in its acquisition of Gold Club Gaming.
- Advisor to KDDI on the sale of its content delivery network services business to Wangsu Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Advisor to Brilliant Service Ltd, a developer of augmented reality technologies in it’s sale to Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
Education & Certifications
- University of Florida: BS, Global Finance
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises VirTex Enterprises, LP on its Recapitalization With Insight Equity