Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Doug is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Prior to joining DCF, Doug served as a vice president at McColl Partners, LLC. Previously, he worked at a boutique investment bank, where he assisted his clients in executing mergers and acquisitions and capital raising transactions for middle-market companies. He also worked at a nationally recognized investment bank in the Global Corporate and Investment Bank division, where he focused on investment grade and leveraged financings. Doug has assisted his clients in executing transactions across a number of industries, including aerospace, consumer products, general industrial, healthcare, retail, and transportation.
- Lead advisor on El Dorado Paper Bag in its sale to Industrial Opportunity Partners
- Lead advisor on Sina Drug Corporation (DBA "Onco 360") in its investment from Pharmerica Corporation
- Lead advisor on the sale of Home Health Medical Equipment, Inc. to Filtration Group Corporation, a portfolio company of Madison Capital Partners
- Advisor on the sale of TrustHouse Services Group to Elior SCA
- Lead advisor on the recapitalization of Hy Cite Enterprises, LLC with Palladium Equity Partners, LLC
- Lead advisor to Carolina Medical Products in its investment from Altaris Capital Partners, LLC
- Lead advisor to SRI/Surgical Express, Inc. in its merger with Synergy Health plc (LSE:SYR)
Education & Certifications
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business: MBA
- Wake Forest University: BA, Economics
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services while employed at McColl Partners LLC.