Vice President | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
555 West 5th Street
Isaac is a vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) with experience in investment banking, private equity, and corporate finance. Isaac has served as an advisor for the sale or acquisition mandates of numerous companies across the healthcare spectrum, including, but not limited to, home health & hospice, physician practices, radiation oncology, acute care hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, managed care, HCIT, revenue cycle management, DME, medical supplies, and medical devices.
Prior to joining DCF, Isaac was an analyst with Caltius Capital Management, a private equity fund, where he focused on evaluating and executing leveraged buyout investments across a wide range of industries. Isaac began his career in the assurance practice of a Big Four firm.
- Exclusive financial advisor to Premier Hospice & Palliative Care on its sale to Abode Healthcare, a portfolio company of Frazier Healthcare
- Financial advisor to hospitalist physician practice Primary Critical Care Medical Group in its sale to Team Health
- Financial advisor to FM Industries (a subsidiary of NGK Insulators) on its acquisition of the advanced components business of Praxair
- Financial advisor to International Lubricants on its sale to Stellar Automotive Group
Education & Certification
- University of California, Irvine: BA, Economics and Accounting