Principal | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
2200 Ross Ave.
Based in Dallas, Jamie Lewin is responsible for Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC's (DCF) financial sponsors coverage effort and for the execution of M&A and financing transactions. Jamie has more than 15 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience assisting public and private entities throughout the acquisition, capital raising, and sale processes. Jamie has led numerous teams in executing cross-border transactions throughout North America, Central America, Europe, and Asia.
- Advised Global Client Solutions on its recapitalization with Argonaut Private Equity and Bank of Oklahoma
- Advised TrustHouse Services Group on its sale to Elior SCA
- Advised Dymatize Enterprises on its recapitalization with TA Associates
- Advised Terra Payments on its sale to Optimal Group
- Advised Enhanced Recovery Corp. on its joint venture with RLJ Equity Partners
- Advised Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition on its sale to Glanbia plc.
- Advised Klein-Becker USA on its sale of StriVectin to Catteron Partners
- Advised Neways International on its sale to Golden Gate Capital
- Frequently involved in seminars and other speaking engagements regarding corporate finance and investments banking topics
Education & Certifications
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business: MBA
- Queens University: BA
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services while employed at McColl Partners LLC.