Consumer Products Leader
Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Based in Charlotte, Lorin is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Lorin leads DCF's Consumer Business Group. Prior to joining DCF, Lorin served as a managing director and co-founding partner at McColl Partners, LLC. There he served as the head of the firm's Consumer and Retail Group. His transaction experience includes buy-side and sell-side assignments within numerous sectors of the consumer, retail and restaurant industries, including food and beverage, health and beauty, recreation, direct sales, pet, restaurant, and specialty retail.
Previously, Lorin was at Bowles Hollowell Conner/First Union Securities. Lorin also served as an attorney with Cravath, Swaine & Moore, a New York-based law firm, where he practiced in the corporate department.
- Advised Petri Baking Products, Inc. on the sale to Ralcorp Holdings, Inc.
- Advised American Importing Company, Inc. on its recapitalization with Gryphon Investors, Inc.
- Advised Fehr Foods on its sale to Grupo Nacional de Chocolates
- Advised Specialty Bakers, Inc. on its recapitalization with StoneBridge Partners
- Advised National Frozen Foods Corp. on its sale to Endeavor Capital
- Advised Goldsboro Milling Company on its recapitalization of Butterball, LLC with Seaboard Corp.
- Advised Royal Pet Supplies on its sale to Quarry Capital Management and subsequent sale to Philips Pet Food and Supplies
- Advised Cutters Glove on its sale to Shock Doctor
- Advised Ogio on its recapitalization
- Advised Bushwacker, Inc. on its acquisition of Kalot Industries, Inc. d/b/a Stampede Products
- Advised Bio-Engineered Supplements on its sale to Glanbia/Optium Nutrition
- Advised Dymatize Enterprises on its recapitalization with TA Associates
- Advised Klein-Becker USA on its sale of StriVectin to Catterton Partners
- Advised Hooters of America on its sale to H.I.G. and Karp Reilly
- Advised Hy Cite Enterprises, a direct-selling cookware business, on its recapitalization with Palladium Equity Partners
- Advised D.N.K. Management, a specialty retailer, on its recapitalization with Golden Gate Capital
- Advised Neways International on its sale to Golden Gate Capital
Education & Certifications
- New York University: J.D.
- Brigham Young University: BA, English
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services while employed at McColl Partners LLC.
Consumer Products M&A update: Q4 2016