Head of consumer and retail
Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
650 S. Tryon Street
Based in Charlotte, Lorin is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Lorin leads DCF's Consumer Business Group. Prior to joining DCF, Lorin served as a managing director and co-founding partner at McColl Partners, LLC. There he served as the head of the firm's Consumer and Retail Group. His transaction experience includes buy-side and sell-side assignments within numerous sectors of the consumer, retail and restaurant industries, including food and beverage, health and beauty, recreation, direct sales, pet, restaurant, and specialty retail.
Previously, Lorin was at Bowles Hollowell Conner/First Union Securities. Lorin also served as an attorney with Cravath, Swaine & Moore, a New York-based law firm, where he practiced in the corporate department.
- Advisor to Petri Baking Products, Inc. on the sale to Ralcorp Holdings, Inc.
- Advisor to American Importing Company, Inc. on its recapitalization with Gryphon Investors, Inc.
- Advisor to Fehr Foods on its sale to Grupo Nacional de Chocolates
- Advisor to Specialty Bakers, Inc. on its recapitalization with StoneBridge Partners
- Advisor to National Frozen Foods Corp. on its sale to Endeavor Capital
- Advisor to Goldsboro Milling Company on its recapitalization of Butterball, LLC with Seaboard Corp.
- Advisor to Royal Pet Supplies on its sale to Quarry Capital Management and subsequent sale to Philips Pet Food and Supplies
- Advisor to Cutters Glove on its sale to Shock Doctor
- Advisor to Ogio on its recapitalization
- Advisor to Bushwacker, Inc. on its acquisition of Kalot Industries, Inc. d/b/a Stampede Products
- Advisor to Bio-Engineered Supplements on its sale to Glanbia/Optium Nutrition
- Advisor to Dymatize Enterprises on its recapitalization with TA Associates
- Advisor to Klein-Becker USA on its sale of StriVectin to Catterton Partners
- Advisor to Hooters of America on its sale to H.I.G. and Karp Reilly
- Advisor to Hy Cite Enterprises, a direct-selling cookware business, on its recapitalization with Palladium Equity Partners
- Advisor to D.N.K. Management, a specialty retailer, on its recapitalization with Golden Gate Capital
- Advisor to Neways International on its sale to Golden Gate Capital
Education & Certifications
- New York University: J.D.
- Brigham Young University: BA, English
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises Spice World, Inc. in its Recapitalization