Senior VP | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
555 West 5th Street
Based in Los Angeles, CA, Mike is the co-head of the investment banking consumer growth group. Mike advises middle market entrepreneurs on strategic alternatives, including transactions with private equity groups, strategic sales, ESOPs, debt raises, and other strategic priorities. Prior to joining DCF, Mike was at the investment banking boutique McColl Partners. Mike began his career working at the investment banking arm of Morgan Stanley, where he focused on numerous advisory and financing transactions.
- Advisor to Araca Merchandising, an apparel business, on its sale of Her Universe to Hot Topic
- Advisor to OneWater Marine, an active lifestyle business, on its recapitalization with Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending
- Advisor to HJ Baker, a food nutrients company, on its sale to Platte River
- Advisor to Jimmy Styks, an active lifestyle business, on its sale to Vista Outdoor
- Advisor to food business in its assessment of strategic alternatives, which led to decision to sell one of its divisions (not disclosed)
- Advisor to Certi-Fresh Foods on its sale to an investor group
- Lead bookrunner on Dr. Pepperʹs $500MM bond offering*
- Advisor to dental practice management company on its sale to private equity investor
- Advisor to Solid Concepts, a rapidly growing 3D printing business, on its sale to Stratasys
- Advisor to HP Products on its sale to Ferguson
- Advisor to Kids Care Dental Group on its sale to Sterling Partners
- Advisor to Youbet.com, an online horse wagering website, on its sale to Churchill Downs*
- Lead bookrunner on $5.0Bn in senior notes offerings for Ford Motor Co.*
- Advisor to Microheat, an automotive supplier, on its $30MM equity private placement*
- Sole bookrunner on BorgWarnerʹs $250MM bond offering. Second lowest 10-year coupon of all time for a split-rated company*
- Delivery of fairness opinion to Board of Directors of Youbet.com, a public company, related to its sale*
Education & Certifications
- University of Michigan: BBA
*References transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.