Senior VP | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
555 West 5th Street
Michael is a senior vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Prior to joining DCF, Michael served as a vice president at McColl Partners, LLC. Michael began his career working for a bulge bracket investment bank, where he focused on numerous advisory and financing transactions in the 3D printing, food and apparel, and dental industries.
- Exclusive financial advisor to dental practice management company on its sale to private equity investor (not disclosed)
- Exclusive financial advisor to Solid Concepts on its sale to Stratasys
- Exclusive financial advisor to HP Products on its sale to Ferguson
- Exclusive financial advisor to Certi-Fresh Foods on its sale to an investor group
- Exclusive financial advisor to Kids Care Dental Group on its sale to Sterling Partners
- Exclusive financial advisor to Youbet.com, an online horse wagering website, on its sale to Churchill Downs*
- Delivery of fairness opinion to Board of Directors of Youbet.com, a public company, related to its sale*
- Exclusive financial advisor to Microheat, an automotive supplier, on its $30MM equity private placement*
- Lead bookrunner on $5.0Bn in senior notes offerings for Ford Motor Co.*
- Lead bookrunner on Dr. Pepper's $500MM bond offering*
- Sole bookrunner on BorgWarner's $250MM bond offering. Second lowest 10-year coupon of all time for a split-rated company*
Education & Certifications
- University of Michigan: BBA
*References an engagement that was performed by individual prior to his joining DCF.
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services while employed at McColl Partners LLC.