Vice President | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
550 S. Tryon Street
Nat is a vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Prior to joining DCF, he served as an investment banker at McColl Partners, LLC where he specialized in mergers and acquisitions.
Previously, Nat worked for Wachovia Capital Markets and Wachovia Securities, as well as The Academy Funds, a venture capital firm based in North Carolina. While at Wachovia, he worked in the Financial Sponsors, Equity Private Placements, and Loan Syndications-Origination and Execution Groups, as well as in Global Rates (Fixed Income and Currency Derivatives).
- Advisor to Petri Baking Products Inc. on the sale to Ralcorp Holdings Inc.
- Advisor to Tweddle Group Inc. on its majority recapitalization with the Gores Group
- Advisor to Tweddle Group Technologies LLC on its sale to Nuance Communications Inc.
- Advisor to Coble Trench Safety Inc. in its sale to United Rentals Inc.
- Advisor to Bostwick Laboratories in its majority recapitalization with Metalmark Capital Inc.
- Advisor to Pegasus Capital Advisors LP in relation to a balance sheet restructuring and securities exchange/issuance required by a portfolio company facing default
- Advisor to General Information Services Inc. in sourcing senior debt capital
- Active member of the South Carolina Bar Association
Education & Certifications
- The Citadel: BA
- Columbia Business School: MBA
- London Business School: MBA
- University of South Carolina: MIBS
- University of South Carolina: JD
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services while employed at McColl Partners LLC.