Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
New York - National Office
30 Rockefeller Plaza, 41st Floor
Nick is a managing director in the Life Sciences and Health Care Group at Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Nick has more than 15 years of corporate finance experience assisting clients with M&A and other strategic and investment decisions. He has advised clients in sell-side assignments, buy-side assignments, strategic options analysis, capital raising, private equity placements, and other merger & acquisition opportunities. Nick has advised middle market and Fortune 500 clients in various industries, with a focus on life sciences & healthcare, and also including manufacturing, technology, hospitality, and retail.
- Advisor to MEP Health, LLC, a leading provider of emergency care services, on its sale to US Acute Care Solutions
- Advisor to Intelerad Medical System, Inc., a leading developer of software that provides cross-enterprise interoperability solutions, to NOVACAP
- Advisor to The Management Group, LLC (TMG), a company with 30 years of expertise in community-based long-term service and support, to Magellan Health
- Advisor to Wright Medical Group on the divestiture of its Large Bones business unit, including its European assets, to Corin Group
- Advisor to Astellas Pharma on the divestiture of its US manufacturing operations to Avara Pharmaceutical Services
- Advisor to Radiation Oncology Associates on its sale to OnCure Medical Corp
- Advisor to the Michigan Institute of Radiation Oncology on its sale to 21st Century Oncology
- Advisor to Fujifilm Medical Systems, a leading manufacturer of medical image and information, and technology products, on its acquisition of TeraMedica Inc.
- Advisor to Accelerated Care Plus on its investment from Comvest Group
- Other representative clients include Merck, AstraZeneca, Baxter, Pfizer, Philips, Jonson & Johnson, Medtronic, North Shore LIJ, United Medical Corporation
Education & Certifications
- St. Joseph's University: BS
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.