Senior VP | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
555 West 5th Street
Peter is a senior vice president with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) where he has advised on the strategy and execution of dozens of divestiture, acquisition, capital raise, joint venture, and recapitalization initiatives.
Peter has obtained a depth of experience working with businesses in the aerospace and defense industry, having served clients involved in aerostructures, aircraft interiors, armored vehicles, avionics, cable assemblies, composites, electronics, government security services, hydraulic and pneumatic valves, landing gear, military training equipment, personnel protection products, and supply chain management, among others.
Additionally, Peter has worked with a variety of manufacturing and services businesses across both industrial and consumer markets. In addition to domestic transactions, he has gained cross-border experience working with parties throughout Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
- Advised Supplier Management Solutions, a provider of supply chain oversight, management, and support to large aerospace and defense manufacturers, in securing an investment from Corbel Structured Equity Partners
- Advised EnCore Composite Holdings in the acquisition of BAE Composite Structures, a designer and manufacturer of complex, highly-engineered composite components and assemblies
- Advised Dukes Inc. and GST Industries, suppliers of highly engineered valves, pumps, solenoids, and related components, on the sale of the company to Transdigm
- Advised Ion Systems, a leader in the design, development, and production of laser-based systems and products for military training and testing, on the sale of the company to SAIC
- Advised C&D Aerospace, a leading manufacturer of aircraft interiors, on the sale of the company to Zodiac
- Advised VECO, a specialist in program management, construction, engineering, procurement, operations, and maintenance serving oil and gas, mining, and power clients, on the sale of the company to CH2M Hill
- Advised Babcock International in the divestiture of Eagleton Engineering, a provider of engineering and construction services for oil and gas transportation systems, to Keystone Capital
- Advised Fluidmaster, a leading manufacturer of residential plumbing components on the independent acquisitions of Opella Limited in the United Kingdom and Kolektor Liv in Slovenia
Education & Certifications
- University of Michigan Business School: BBA, with Distinction
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), CFA Institute of Los Angeles
This biography may refer to client engagements performed prior to joining DCF.