Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
New York - National Office
30 Rockefeller Plaza
Robert is a managing director and head of Portfolio Lead Advisory Services at Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) in New York. He advises financial institutions, governments, and investors on non-core and non-performing financial asset portfolio strategy, options, deleveraging, and sale and purchase transactions.
Robert has 30 years of international experience as a commercial banker and financial advisor. He began his career as a commercial banker in the US and has spent the past 14 years with Deloitte member firms in the United States, UK, Germany, Taiwan, and South Korea. He has served in various corporate and real estate credit origination, portfolio management, and restructuring roles in the US, Asia, and Europe.
Robert has advised multi-national financial institutions and investors on the sale and acquisition of debt portfolios in the Americas, Europe, and Asia involving the full range of debt classes including corporate/commercial loans, commercial and residential mortgages, and retail secured and unsecured debt.
- Assessment of non-core and illiquid financial asset portfolios
- Asset quality reviews and pricing
- Development of asset wind down and deleveraging plans
- Sale and acquisition of financial asset portfolios
- Global bank: Lead advisor in the sale of multi-hundred million Euro consumer loan platform including loan assets, origination and servicing infrastructure and staff
- Government: Valuation of over $25 billion in banking assets and liabilities of various nationalized banks as part of an IMF-led country bailout and financial sector restructuring
- Private equity: Advisor to numerous private equity funds in the evaluation and acquisition of CRE, C&I, and retail loan portfolios
Education & Certifications
- Baylor University, Hankamer School of Business: MBA
- Baylor University: BBA in Marketing & Finance
This biography may refer to client engagements performed prior to joining DCF.