Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
555 West 5th Street
Tracy is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Prior to joining DCF, Tracy served as head of McColl Partners, LLC's Los Angeles Office. His experience includes advising middle-market companies on strategic alternatives. His industry experience includes consumer products, apparel and accessories, and a broad range of industrial businesses with a specialty in 3D and additive manufacturing. Tracy was also a managing director at Houlihan Lokey in Los Angeles. There he formed and managed the Wealth Management Alliances Program, a partnership with some of the largest wealth management firms in the US.
Tracy also developed and managed Business Forums International, a business-to-business network operating in more than 30 domestic markets. He also co-founded Chelsea Capital Corporation, a middle-market investment banking firm that specialized in mergers and acquisitions for privately-held companies.
- Cedars-Sinai Board of Governors Executive Committee Member
- Los Angeles Music Center Leadership Council Board Member
- University of Southern California Marshall Partners Westside Executive Board Member
- Association for Corporate Growth, Orange County, Board Member, and past President
Education & Certifications
- University of Southern California: BA
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services while employed at McColl Partners LLC.