Managing Director | Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC
2200 Ross Ave.
Based in Dallas, Tom is a managing director with Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF). Tom has more than 16 years of investment banking and financial advisory experience in assisting public and private entities throughout the capital raising and M&A process. Prior to joining DCF, Tom served as a managing director and partner at McColl Partners LLC. Previously, he worked at a national investment bank and the audit practice of a Big-4 professional services firm..
- Advisor to MultiCam, Inc. on its recapitalization by Rosewood Private Equity
- Advisor to AirBorn, Inc. on its capital raise with Goldman Sachs Specialty Lending Group
- Advisor to Salix Animal Health, LLC on its sale to Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Advisor to Kids Care Dental Group on its recapitalization with Sterling Partners
- Advisor to Mathena, Inc. on its sale to The Weir Group, PLC
- Advisor to Vendor Credentialing Services on its recapitalization with The CapStreet Group
- Advisor to Bostwick Laboratories on its recapitalization with Metalmark
- Advisor to Fehr Foods on its sale to Grupo Nacional de Chocolates S.A.
- Advisor to Dymatize on its recapitalization with TA Associates and subsequent sale to Post Holdings
- Advisor to Rent-A-Center on its purchase of TRS, Inc.
- Advisor to Technical Chemical Company on its purchase of Blue Magic, a subsidiary of RectorSeal Professional Affiliations
- Frequently involved in seminars and other speaking engagements regarding corporate finance and investment banking topics
Education & Certifications
- Harvard Business School: MBA
- Texas A&M University: BBA, MS-Accounting
Transactions presented may include transactions for which DCF professionals provided services prior to joining Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC.
Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC Advises The Boardroom Salon Company, LLC, on its Majority Recapitalization with LightBay Capital