2016 IFRS Master Class and Intensive Workshop
Comprehensive IFRS technical update
Deloitte Middle East is holding its 2016 IFRS Master Class series and intensive workshop – Comprehensive IFRS technical updates. This workshop will be held at the JW Marriott Marquis, Dubai, on December 14, 2016.
Deloitte IFRS experts will share their practical experience in applying IFRS on significant changes, as well as, to explore some complex financial reporting issues that are presented by such changes. Understanding the current IFRS landscape and the recent developments is essential to the financial reporting requirements.
The workshop will cover:
- Overview of the strategic changes expected in the IFRS 2016 landscape and beyond.
- Practical insights and in depth analysis of:
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11 Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12 Disclosures of Interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 13 Fair Value Measurement
- IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- IFRS 16 Lease