The 2018 IFRS Master Class
Comprehensive IFRS technical update
Deloitte Middle East invites you to its 2018 IFRS Master Class – Comprehensive IFRS technical update, which will be held in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, on Thursday, 15th November 2018.
Our IFRS experts will be present to share their expertise on significant changes to IFRS, as well as complex financial reporting issues that challenge us due to frequent and drastic changes to the Standards.
HIGHLIGHTS of this year’s IFRS Master Class CASE STUDIES to illustrate practical implementation issues faced by IFRS users.
Topics covered include the following:
- IFRS 9: Financial Instruments (Effective for years beginning on or after 1 January 2018)
- IFRS 10: Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 11: Joint Arrangements
- IFRS 12: Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities
- IFRS 15: Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Effective for years beginning on or after 1 January 2018)
- IFRS 16: Leases (Effective for years beginning on or after 1 January 2019)
- IFRS 17, Insurance Contracts (Effective for years beginning on after 1 January 2021)
Location: JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Date: Thursday, 15 November, 2018
Time: 9:00 - 18:00
To attend the seminar, click here and fill in your information.
Attendence fees: US$ 200 per attendee
- A special discount of 25% of the $200 delegate fee is being offered to the members of professional accounting bodies.
- A 25% group discount will also apply for groups of 5+ attendees.