International Women’s Day 2018 has been saved
Life at Deloitte
International Women’s Day 2018
Now is the time. More than ever before, there is a call to action to press forward to progress gender equality. For that reason, the theme for International Women’s Day 2018 is #PressforProgress. Everyone can play a part – so invite your friends, colleagues and community to join us and work to close the gender gap. Together we can make a difference.
At Deloitte, we’re happy to get involved and do our part to progress gender equality. Learn more about some of our initiatives below:
- Women In the Boardroom
- Return to Work – Jane’s story
- Economic Boost from More Women Leaders
- Deloitte's Cathy Engelbert on being a female CEO of a Big Four accounting firm
- Deloitte’s Return to Work Case Studies
- Getting to a Level Playing Field: The Role of Women on Boards in the UK
Join our celebration by tweeting, posting, or otherwise sharing what gender equality means to you using the hashtags #PressforProgress #IWD2018.
Not sure what to write? See below for a few suggestions on how you can Press for Progress!
- I commit to #PressforProgress by questioning any lack of women's participation.
- I commit to #PressforProgress and will nominate women for opportunities.
- I commit to #PressforProgress and will campaign for equality in meaningful ways.
- I commit to #PressforProgress by celebrating women role models and their journeys.