Digital Forensics has been saved
Increasingly, evidence of wrongdoing perpetrated against organisations will be found on digital devices. This may occur through the actions of sophisticated cybercriminals or ordinary employees. Defensibly preserving and analysing the evidence required to support cases is becoming progressively more complex as the divisions between the corporate estate, the cloud and personal domain become increasingly blurred.
With our team of specialists, clients will benefit from rapid investigation of issues and crises allowing them to find answers and take action.
We offer data collection services across a wide range of digital assets and cloud data sources. We use industry-leading forensic software and hardware to acquire data rapidly and maintain the integrity of metadata and data content. Our methodologies and chain-of-custody documentation are designed to meet requirements for courtroom acceptance.
All digital evidence is handled in line with industry best practices in our purpose built secure Digital Forensic lab with biometric access control.
Some data sources from which we routinely collect data include:
- Cloud-based repositories
- Social media platforms
- Mobile devices such as cell phones and tablets
- Hard-drive and portable storage media
- Network devices
- Memory content from live systems (RAM)
- Archived and historical data such as backup data in off-site or on-site locations, network-attached storage devices, storage arrays and tapes
- Corporate file-sharing and email servers
- Virtual environments
- Databases and software applications
We can help you find, investigate, remediate and report on digital evidence in the support of the following issues:
- Intellectual property theft and team moves
- Data destruction
- Software misuse
- Confidential information leaks
- Data breaches
- Cyber attacks
Our unique solution combines powerful technology with our well-rounded expertise to help clients proactively monitor for issues and prevent them from turning into crises. Our bespoke solution provides flexibility and adaptability to meet industry regulations and responsibilities through our advisory on:
- Identifying digital evidence to detect and discover misconduct or misuse of systems.
- Adapting rules to monitor systems and user activity for the issues which are obliged to monitor and report on.
- Dealing with real-time alerts on potentially prohibited activities.
- Automating investigative workflows saving vital time and costs.