Social Business Strategy | Deloitte | Technology Services | reports | Insights has been added to your bookmarks.
Strategy, not technology, drives digital transformation
Becoming a digitally mature enterprise
The fourth annual research study by MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte probes executives’ views of what drives digital transformation. The report is based on responses from 4,800 business executives across 27 industries and 129 countries, and incorporates interviews with executives and thought leaders from a number of industries.
This year's research indicates that digital transformation isn't really about the technologies. Businesses at the leading edge aren't focusing solely on social, mobile, analytics, and cloud. Instead, they're integrating these technologies in the service of transforming how their businesses work.
Highlights from the 2015 report include:
- Digital strategy drives digital maturity
- The power of a digital transformation strategy lies in its scope and objectives
- Maturing digital organizations build skills to realize the strategy
- Employees want to work for digital leaders
- Taking risks becomes a cultural norm
- The digital agenda is led from the top
Read results from previous years' Social Business Studies
Explore the past findings from the annual global study, conducted in collaboration with MIT Sloan Management Review.