From women in tech to floating solar panels, TMT Predictions gives you a glimpse of what 2022 could have in store.
The 19 trends for 2022 are largely being driven by the global pandemic’s economic and societal shifts, resulting in a more connected and multi-device world, fueling the world’s need for more chips, growth in connectivity, and how more aspects of our daily lives are becoming intrinsically linked to a digital world, whether it be wellness or sports.
Explore the Predictions here
The discussion featured how trends in Technology, Media & Telecommunications will affect businesses and consumers in Africa with specific focus on emerging opportunities, despite the pandemic.
- Ruwayda Redfearn, CEO-elect, Deloitte Africa
- Mark Joseph, Deloitte Africa TMT Industry Leader, Deloitte Africa
- Paul Lee, Global TMT Head of Research, Deloitte
- Urvi Patel, East Africa TMT Leader, Deloitte Africa
- Arun Babu, Managing Partner, Deloitte Consulting Africa
- Oluwole Oyeniran, West Africa TMT Leader, , Deloitte Africa
- Anwar Jappie, Head of Industry at Google Africa
- Mohammed Shaikh, Partner: Assurance Services and Media Sector Leader, Deloitte Africa