3. Judith Sidi Odhiambo - Head of Corporate Affairs, KCB Group PLC
4. Karen Basiye – Head of Sustainable Business and Social Impact, Safaricom PLC
5. Joyce Njogu - Head of Consulting and Business Development, Kenya Association of Manufacturers
Sustainability issues are increasingly becoming important to both policy makers and business leaders. Organizations have learned that sustainability risks including environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks are much more than just another item in the long list of concerns that need to be managed.
Many will need to sustainably transform their business models to find new opportunities and avenues for growth for their future business. Many businesses will likely need to radically transform their business models to respond to shifting market conditions calling for greater sustainability. Looking ahead, looking inside, and looking around can help companies understand not only how the pressures toward sustainability could be a threat to their current business, but what opportunities they may hold for their future business.
Deloitte helps organizations make risk-informed strategic choices and respond to disruptions to grow their business and protect their reputation.
Topics covered include:
• The sustainability transformation
• Business strategies that can guide the sustainable transformations
• Business value of corporate social impact
By the end of this session, participants should be able to:
• Understand what the future holds for businesses
• Identify the advantages of early adoption of sustainability initiatives
• Understand how businesses can accelerate their sustainability transformation to find new opportunities and avenues for growth
Anyone charged with governance and key decision making.