The proposed workshop is intended for companies operating in the construction industry in Tanzania. The workshop will cover a wide array of tax and legal compliance topics. The session will also include an interactive Q & A session to provide room for participants to ask questions about any tax/legal challenges facing their operations.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of tax compliance requirements and relevant legislative changes
- Specific income tax compliance requirements for the construction industry
- Specific Value Added Tax compliance requirements for the construction industry
- Common transfer pricing issues with respect to construction businesses
- Navigating tax disputes and guidelines on tax dispute resolution
- Updates on recent legislative changes
1. Highlight sector specific tax and legal compliance requirements
2. Highlight common mistakes in tax compliance and suggest measures to avoid them
3. Identify any key legislative changes and its impact on construction companies
4. Highlight key issues that arise during tax audits
Large and medium sized construction companies; their management, finance, accounting, tax, and operational personnel.