Transformation beyond reform: The impact of health care reform on the life sciences industry
What will the establishment of new institutions mean for life science companies and how might changes in the payer/health care industry landscape impact the industry's future profitability?
Listen to the podcast, featuring Deloitte life sciences and health care industry leaders discussing the Financial Times U.S. Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference topics.
- What are some emerging models for R&D and innovation in the life sciences industry?
- What battleground of competition will emerge as health care reform transforms the way the industry operates, adds, and competes on value?
- How are the dynamics of the emerging markets changing and what can we expect in the years ahead?
- Pete Mooney, Managing Director for the Global Life Sciences and Health Care Industry Practice of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
- Terry Hisey is Vice Chairman and Life Sciences Sector Leader for Deloitte LLP in the United States.
Stephen Heasley, Global Online Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.