How do I apply for VIBE?
Our ideal VIBE candidates are university students who we would ultimately consider for our graduate programmes.
When submitting your application for VIBE, attach your CV and an academic transcript with a 60% + average. A cover letter is optional.
We then conduct a telephonic screening, and should you be successful, we will send an invitation to the VIBE programme.
Minimum requirements for VIBE
- Are you studying towards a Bachelors degree or Postgraduate qualification at an accredited university?
- Have you attained a pass mark above 60% on all your subjects in Matric (Grade 12)?
- Do you have less than one year of full-time/permanent working experience?
- Are you able to demonstrate a professional work ethic and integrity?
- Do you have the ability to prioritise competing responsibilities according to their urgency and importance?
- Are you able to follow instructions accurately and work efficiently to deliver results within time constraints set by a leader?
- Are you a fast learner? Do you have lateral thinking skills, problem solving and analytical abilities?