Actuarial and Analytic Solutions has been saved
Actuarial and Analytic Solutions
Deloitte is the largest professional services firm in the world. A key advantage of working within the Deloitte practice is the exposure to projects involving professionals from diverse fields including Risk Advisory, Strategy, Innovation and Human Capital. Working in such multidisciplinary teams will allow you to develop broader consulting and business skills.
We are committed to developing our people into competent business advisors who are able to provide value adding services to our clients. We encourage participation in professional and industry initiatives as well as having an active Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
What are we looking for?
Part qualified and newly qualified actuaries.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter who enjoys dealing with and solving a variety of problems. Good people skills are a must and you should enjoy working in small focussed teams.
About Actuarial & Analytics Solutions: Transforming data into insights that drive performance.
The A&AS team specialises in providing unique solutions through a combination of actuarial and advanced analytics skills that extends across businesses and industries. We create meaningful partnerships with clients and public entities, providing meaningful, value-added services.
We are a multi-disciplinary group comprising actuaries, data scientists, and modelling specialists who specialise in providing unique solutions that extends across numerous industries. Leveraging actuarial and advanced analytics skills, we offer a wide range of solutions and expertise which covers both advisory and actuarial services, thus creating synergies and harnessing skills across the team.
Our Actuarial Services Solutions:
- Advisory Actuarial Services
- Employee Benefits Valuations
- Healthcare Actuarial Services
- National Health Insurance
Our Advanced Analytics Solutions:
- Customer and Growth Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Risk Management
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Supply Chain Analytics
What you’ll do / Specialized Competencies
- Support consultants and management in the sales process and delivery of projects
- Gain exposure to a wide range of projects, clients and industries
- Assist with analysis to determine client needs and prepare client recommendations utilising a combination of industry knowledge, tools and technology
- Demonstrate personal insight when solving business issues
- Carry out research, data collection and conduct analysis
- Compile financial models
- Carry out analytical exercises such as customer segmentation analysis and activity-based costing
- Assist with statistical (regression-based) modelling using the SAS software system
- Assist with the development of reporting dashboards
- Compile reports, marketing documentation and presentations
- Contribute to business development
Applications for 2021 are now open.Click here to apply