Actuarial and Analytics Solutions Graduate – Actuarial Healthcare has been saved
Actuarial and Analytics Solutions Graduate – Actuarial Healthcare
The A&AS team specialises in providing unique solutions through a combination of actuarial and advanced analytics skills that extends across businesses and industries. We create meaningful partnerships with clients and public entities, providing meaningful, value-added services.
We are a multi-disciplinary group comprising actuaries, data scientists, and modelling specialists who specialise in providing unique solutions that extends across numerous industries. Leveraging actuarial and advanced analytics skills, we offer a wide range of solutions and expertise which covers both advisory and actuarial services, thus creating synergies and harnessing skills across the team.
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Main Purpose of Job
An entry-level support resource to team in delivery of Actuarial Healthcare services to / at client premises on delegated engagements / projects starting in February 2021.
- University degree in Actuarial Science (completed by January 2021)
- Postgraduate in related field would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 CT’s
- Experience using the suite of Microsoft Office software (specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Programming experience would be an added advantage (SAS, SQL, VBA, Python, Power BI)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
Applications for 2021 intake are now closed