Corporate Finance - Graduate Programme - 2018
We are a dynamic and technically excellent team, passionate about our clients and about developing market leading solutions and thought leadership.
Deloitte advises corporate, financial and private investors on a range of capital optimisation strategies with M&A advisory, infrastructure advisory, debt advisory, transaction services and valuations
About the Job
The Corporate Finance Graduate Programme is a two year fixed term contract whereby you will be given the opportunity to rotate between Transaction Services, Valuations and Advisory. Your primary responsibility will be to support Managers in serving the relevant engagements.
Achieve the following competencies:
- Excellent client orientation and relationships
- Consistently meet minimum productivity and delivery targets
- Display the required specialist knowledge in your role
- Be a magnet for talent within Corporate Finance
Key characteristics are:
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with excellent drive/ambition
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- High achiever with diverse life experiences
- Commitment etc.
- Familiarity with using the Internet for data research
- Hands on experience with databases such as Factiva and Capital IQ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
Must have BSc or BCom Accounting (Non-CA) Honours Degree
- Year 3 Financial Accounting
- Assisting in creating basic financial models,
- Analysing financial statements and conducting industry research
- Assisting professionals on client development and practice development assignments