Risk Advisory | Data Factory Bookmark has been added
Risk Advisory | Data Factory
As a young graduate, part of the Risk Advisory Academy, you will be upskilled to serve clients with distinction so that we are entrenched as the strongest and most valued brand among our competitors.
Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates value for organisations that is synonymous with operational excellence. Our five business areas work in unison to provide integrated solutions unique to the organisational requirements of any business.
Our professionals need to have the acumen to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, balancing long-term projects with the urgency of immediate operational demands. We are committed to establishing and empowering the firm by establishing an environment of continuous learning and enriching career opportunities.
The RA Academy is a performance enhancement programme where young people engage with each other and our leadership, through peer-to-peer and conversation and experiential coaching and mentoring to support the development of critical skills needed in the business environment. You will develop, amongst others: business process design, time management, conflict resolution, emotional resilience, critical thinking and business solutioning. This programme is a two year contract.
The Data Factory programme is a specialist Deloitte Analytics graduate programme designed to support the development of future data scientists. As a graduate you will work across teams in both Risk Advisory and Deloitte Consulting.
Qualifications & experience required
- Relevant Engineering, Sciences, Computer Science or Commerce-based degree with a specialisation in IT/Computer Science/Technology
- Passion for Data and Analytics and Data Science
- Working Knowledge of Technology Programming Languages/Databases/Operating Systems
- General awareness of Technology, Data Analytics and Data Science
- Honours degree
- Masters degree (advantageous)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Desire to develop self
- Client delivery focus
- Focus on quality
- Problem solving ability
- Living Our Purpose: Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Talent Development: Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Performance Drive: Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Influence: Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Strategic Direction: Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
Applications for the 2020 intake now open!