Opportunities available to join Deloitte.
- Plan audit engagements and design appropriate audit tests including designing and implementing tailor-made audit work programmes for specialized clients and for audit areas not covered under the firm’s standard model audit programmes.
- Prepare and review financial statements in compliance with internationally accepted financial reporting standards, and prepare reports for review by the engagement manager.
- Assess and evaluate the adequacy and propriety of clients systems of accounting and internal control systems and recommend improvements where necessary, and also provide best practices.
- Must be a Tanzanian national
- Strong bachelor’s degree
- Full accounting qualification
- Thorough knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- At least 3 years’ experience in an Audit assistant/ Associate position
Infrastructure and Capital Projects---Manager
- Oversee all work related to proposal preparation, assignments planning, quality assurance, budgeting, and training of consultants, practice development, and business planning in the functional area.
- A Masters' Degree.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or any other related discipline.
- Eight years' experience in Real Estate and Construction preferably in the Pan African region, of which three years should be at Management level.
- Experience with industry or consulting or banking firms that incorporate Real Estate, Capital Projects, Infrastructure and Project Finance.