Graduate Recruitment Process
You have taken valuable time to complete our application process - discover what comes next.
Our selection process has a number of stages to give you the chance to learn about us as well as helping us learn about you.
Your online application will be reviewed by the Graduate team member. They will ask you questions relating to your qualification. They assess your skills and experience to determine your match to the key selection criteria. The job advertisement will give you a clear understanding of the requirements for the role.
Screening commences in February and The Graduate team will endeavour to provide feedback on your application within 3 weeks based on application volumes and event/university commitments.
Our interviews are competency based and are conducted by experienced interviewers:
- The first interview will generally be a telephonic screening with the Graduate team. This is also your opportunity to ask any questions about the role and the firm that you may have.
- This is followed by a face-to-face interview or an Assessment Day with the service line you are applying for. This is an in-depth interview and discussion regarding your technical and motivational fit for the role, team and firm. The number of interviews varies from service line to service line.
- As required The Final Stage could be a meeting with a Partner/Director dependent on the process each Service Line folllows.
Assessment Days are scheduled based on Business Diaries and these dates will be shared with you by The Graduate Team. An Assessment Day generally runs from 08:00 - 14:00.
Psychometrics (if applicable)
For some roles we may require you to complete either psychometric or skills based tests depending on the role and Service line.
Online or face to face as required, within two weeks of the Assessment Centre.
Following the interview process if we progress to the final stage of an employment offer, pre-employment checks are conducted. These include employment references and qualification checking via MIE.
Following finalisation of the interview/psychometrics process.
Following pre-employment screening and offer approval:
- A verbal offer will be made by the Graduate team.
- This is followed by a written contract.
- This contract allows you to access details of the offer and employment conditions.
Once offer has been approved by the relevant Business Representative.
In addition to the online on-boarding tool, you will also have access to a member of the HR team who will introduce you to your new team and who will be on-hand to assist with any queries you may have.
Determined by the availability of the successful candidate.