Deloitte Alchemy has been added to Bookmarks.
Future of Mobility (FoM) webinar insights
Shared mobility, autonomous vehicles, seamless intermodal transit show how the entire way we travel from point A to point B is changing. This transformation is creating a new mobility ecosystem with implications affecting more than just the automotive industry. In the new mobility ecosystem, value creation opportunities will likely require stakeholders to rethink their business models. Depending on an organisation’s role in the ecosystem, leaders will need to determine whether existing capabilities allow them to deliver the value customers demand—and if not, how to build new strengths. Any organisation involved in the movement of people and goods should begin identifying now where it wants to play in the new mobility ecosystem.
The Deloitte Alchemy School of Management hosted a Future of Mobility (FoM) webinar on Tuesday, 24th March 2020 and the following subject matter experts shared their insights on the subject.
- Dr Martyn Davies, Automotive Leader and Managing Director: Emerging Markets & Africa of Deloitte Africa
- Mike Vincent, Consulting Director: Automotive of Deloitte Africa
- Nduduzo Nyanda, Country Manager of Uber South Africa
- Tshepo Rox Sikwane, Co Founder and COO of Lifti
- Clemens Pizzinini, Research Associate at Technical University of Munich (leading the aCAR project)
About the engagement
Date: Tuesday, 24th March 2020