The Future of Mobility – What’s next? Bookmark has been added
The Future of Mobility – What’s next?
Tomorrow’s mobility ecosystem—and how to succeed in it
Frictionless, automated, personalised travel on demand—that’s the dream of the future of mobility. And the future mobility ecosystem’s various elements are aligning to realise that dream sooner than expected, which means that incumbents and disruptors need to move fast to get on board.
Winning the future of mobility will require organisations to transform. While some stakeholders may find themselves naturally well positioned for certain opportunity spaces or value capture strategies, others will find themselves at a disadvantage. The key lies in understanding your capabilities against the broader needs of the mobility ecosystem to decide where to play and how to win
Given this dynamic and changing environment, many questions remain:
- How quickly will the future arrive, and how sweeping will the changes be?
- What will the new ecosystem look like, and how will it operate?
- Where will value be created and captured?
- How should an organisation transform its strategy, business model, product portfolio, and capabilities to succeed?
This report aims to advance the collective thinking around answering these questions. It incorporates new insights and analyses gained from an extensive and ongoing dialogue with most of the key players driving these changes.
How can Deloitte help
Deloitte Automotive can assist clients to analyse the African Automotive sector. By so doing, engaging with clients where we offer our Digital, Forensic, Human Capital services which will ultimately provide a roadmap for our clients stakeholders making it easier to decide where to play and how to win.
- The foundation of future automotive retail
- Insuring the future of mobility + Video
- The Future of mobility + Video
- The Future of Mobility: What's next?
- Financing the future of Mobility
- The Future of Auto Retail