Human Capital Trends 2016
The new organisation: Different by design
Global Human Capital Trends 2016: Energy & Resources Edition
The Energy & Resources (E&R) edition of the Human Capital Trends 2016 report identifies the top 10 human capital trends and priorities currently driving human resource (HR) business decisions in the global E&R industry.
This year, for the fourth consecutive time, we compare industry specific results with cross-industry trends as identified by our comprehensive survey of over 7000 HR and business leaders.
The top 10 trends impacting the E&R industry are:
• Organizational design: The rise of the team
• Leadership awakened: Generations, teams, science
• Shape culture: Drive strategy
• Engagement: Always on
• Learning: Employees take charge
• Design thinking: Crafting the employee experience
• HR: Growing momentum towards a new mandate
• People analytics: Gaining speed
• Digital HR: Revolution, not evolution
• The gig economy: Distraction or disruption?