CFO Insights has been saved
A thought leadership series
Welcome to this thought leadership series from Deloitte, dedicated to addressing the issues that Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and finance executives face today. CFO Insights provides an easily digestible and regular stream of perspectives on the challenges you are confronted with.
View the collection of CFO Insights available below, and check back as new editions are routinely added.
- What’s keeping CFOs up at night in 2018?
- Extended enterprise risk: Managing exposure beyond the organization
- Cloud computing: Resolving some sticky questions
- Lease accounting: Six questions CFOs should ask now
- Rethinking rewards: How personalized programs can attract and retain talent
- What CFOs want from chief tax officers
- Crunch Time IV: Blockchain for Finance
- Transforming tax in an age of reform
- Cognitive technologies: Why CFOs should peer past the myths
- Capital allocation – Seeing the value in a value architecture
- Fostering friction to accelerate performance
- Capital allocation: Recognize bias in your decision-making
- How digital tools are helping unlock M&A value
- The Millennial mix: What leaders should know
- Talent dilemmas: What should you do?
- Should FX swings affect incentive compensation?
- Working with government—at every level
- Six steps to transforming tax
- Unmasking insider threats
- Better break-ups: The art of the divestiture
- Activist shareholders: How will you respond?
- Are your conversations strategic?
- Shared services: Creating a working model for emerging markets
- Effective Investor Relations (IR): Lessons from the trenches
- Energy & water: A market reality check
- The cash paradox: How cash levels can affect corporate behavior
- Value Shift: Why CFOs should lead the charge in the digital age
- The Strategist CFO: Four orientations for engaging in the strategy process
- Reassessing IP strategies in a disruptive age
- Talent: Building the team you need now
- Workplace redesign: Turning your environment into a productivity machine
- Compliance Programs: What separates "good enough" from "great"?
- Cybersecurity: Five essential truths
- Time: Protecting your irrecoverable asset
- What's keeping CFOs up in 2014?
- Making working capital work
- Financial statements: Framing your judgment calls
- Why globalization demands (C)hief (F)rontier (O)fficers
- Can internal audit be a command center for risk?
- Realigning your portfolio for growth
- So you want to be a corporate director...
- Evaluating IT: A CFOs perspective
- FP&A: What's risk got to do with it?
- Social business: Taming compliance risks
- Defining - and delivering - your talent agenda
- How CFOs can own analytics
- Harnessing the three rules
- Are you a strategic CFO: Seven essential questions
- The case for vetting global business partners
- Pricing for profitability: What's in your pocket?
- Why improving board communications is time well spent
- Opening the black box: Five questions for your tax leader
- Is the cloud within your reach?
- The power of business chemistry
- Capital expenditures: Will your investment deliver the desired result?
- Bending the cost curve on health care
- The case for a close czar
- Investor relations: What new CFOs should know
- Deal or no deal: Can busted M&A deals be avoided?
- Derisking pensions: Can it be done?
- Using econometrics to bolster scenario planning
- Data driven: The new CFO/CIO dynamic
- Making decisions that matter