COVID-19 impact and business stabilisation has been added to Bookmarks.
COVID-19 impact and business stabilisation
CRO support | Leadership and management in disruptive times
Companies now need to assess the scale and magnitude of COVID-19 on short-term objectives while keeping an eye on long-term performance. As the companies understand the impacts on their businesses, timely measures need to be identified and quickly implemented while managing stakeholders and planning for the future.
Reasons why companies may need interim management or a CRO (Chief Restructuring Officer):
- Stakeholder management.
- They play a high Level Executive role.
- For stabilisation and Restructuring.
- As a Contingency Plan.
Applying the Deloitte approach results in the following:
- Re-gaining control and stabilise performance.
- Implement cash management processes to preserve available financial resources and maximise headroom.
- Independent assessment of available optionsRapid execution of solutions including capital raising, disposals and operational change.
- Input from a wide array of relevant experts and hands-on support.
Find out how Deloitte can assist with an approach that can be quickly implemented while managing stakeholders and planning for the future.