Insights and ideas has been saved
Insights and ideas
The CFO Programme harnesses our organisation’s broad capabilities to deliver forward thinking and fresh insights for every stage of a CFO’s career—helping CFOs:
- Manage the complexities of their roles
- Tackle their company’s most compelling challenges
- Adapt to strategic shifts in the market
CFO Insights is a thought leadership series that provides an easily digestible and regular stream of perspectives on the challenges you are confronted with.
- Finance 2025. Are you ready?
- Unleashing blockchain in finance
- Solving the succession paradox
- Economic cycles – What should CFOs prepare for now?
- What it takes to lead in Industry 4.0
- Bridging the between the finance team you have - and the one you need
- Succession Planning: The difference between good CFOs and great CFO's
- Crunch Time 7 - Reporting in a digital world
- Crunch Time VI - Algorithmic forecasting in a digital world
- Crunch Time V - Finance 2025 Survey Results
- The CFO and the Audit Committee: A View From Both Sides
- Cloud computing: Resolving some sticky questions
- Journey to CFO: Lessons for the next generation
- Lease accounting: Six questions CFOs should ask now
- Rethinking rewards: How personalized programs can attract and retain talent
- What CFOs want from chief tax officers
- Crunch Time IV: Blockchain for Finance
- Transforming tax in an age of reform
Click here to view the collection of CFO Insights available, and check back as new editions are routinely added.