Right-sizing your cost base for COVID-19 has been saved
Right-sizing your cost base for COVID-19
Rapid cost re-calibration solution to maintain business continuity
Public social distancing obligations and guidelines are translating into various effects on business depending on the segment–demand-driven revenue losses, fulfilment-driven revenue losses, abnormal revenue phasing, portfolio imbalances and reduced workforce utilisation.
Businesses are rapidly left with a cost base, both direct and indirect, that requires immediate right-sizing to fit the interim shape and size of their portfolio’s performance. This unprecedented right-sizing requires significant attention and focus –this is not solely an accelerated ‘cost reduction’ exercise.
How our approach can help you respond and inform your stakeholders
- Assess activities to stop immediately
- Re-assess how to conduct middle and back office activities
- Scale-down activities related to long-term contracts
- Prioritise existing contracts and live customers over new business
- Identify best practice cost performance and right-size to adjusted revenue forecast
- The interim operating model must enable rapid scaling
- Assess outsourcing and contractor models
Learn more about how we can help you respond and inform your stakeholders