2020 Commercial Real Estate Outlook has been saved
2020 Commercial Real Estate Outlook
Using digital and analytics to revolutionize tenant experience
Challenges, opportunities, and the potential for transformation: Learn how CRE companies could prioritize tenant experience and use advanced technologies to help enhance efficiency, identify risks, and drive growth.
- Tenant experience is a top priority, which requires companies to put tenant and end-user preferences at the centre of every business decision
- Data control, access, and analysis are expected to become more critical as data generation and leveraging data continue to rise.
- Companies should more fully embrace artificial intelligence (AI), which can not only enhance operational efficiency but also help identify risks and opportunities much more quickly than current technologies and processes can.
- Cybersecurity and tenant data privacy are becoming top priorities, as the commercial real estate (CRE) industry now has access to a wider variety of personal data such as user location, communication, behaviour, and sentiments, and cyber threats are increasingly real and pervasive.
- While real estate market changes will offer new opportunities for employees, CRE organizations would have to attract and retain talent using data science and analytical capabilities, as well as retool and reskill the existing pool to ensure they have the right skills. Collaborating with proptechs should help CRE organisations bridge the talent gap in the short term.
Click here to read more.