Digital dialogue with Deloitte has been saved
Digital dialogue with Deloitte
The role of the banking sector in kick-starting the economy post Covid-19- lockdown
On the 10th June 2020, Deloitte hosted a webinar where leaders from the banking sector shared perspectives and insight into the role of the banking sector in kick-starting the economy post lock down.
The session was moderated by Dr Martyn Davies, Managing Director for Emerging Markets & Africa at Deloitte Africa.
The panel included:
- Gert Kruger: Chief Risk Officer, First Rand Group
- Lungisa Fuzile: Chief Executive, Standard Bank South Africa
- Richard Kibble: Financial Services Consulting Partner, Deloitte UK
- Yvonne Ike: Managing Director for Sub-Saharan Africa, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Nina le Riche Traill: Financial Services Industry Leader, Deloitte Africa