Real Estate Funds & Investors has been saved
Real Estate Funds & Investors
In today’s environment, existing and newly formed real estate funds face many challenges. The tumultuous economy has made it difficult for existing funds to continue to perform at the superior risk-adjusted returns that investors have come to expect.
On the other hand, while certain new funds find it more difficult to raise new capital needed to get their products off the ground, funds dedicated to investing in distressed real estate assets and debt securities are focused on taking advantage of a robust pipeline of opportunities in today’s domestic and international real estate markets.
Deloitte member firm teams provide a broad range of advice to institutional real estate investors and private equity real estate fund managers of global real estate funds. Work encompasses every stage of the fund investment cycle.
Services offered by the member firms to real estate fund firms and investors
Real estate fund formation:
- Feasibility studies
- Tax planning, structuring, optimization and modeling
- Capital raising and capital market strategies
- Financial accounting and reporting advisory
- Accounting due diligence
- Global equity and debt offering services
- Financial statement audits
- Tax compliance
- Finance transformation
- M&A transaction services
- Valuation – business and property
- Transition sourcing, advisory and due diligence
- Taxation – international, national, state and local
- Integration, divestiture and restructuring
- IT systems strategy, selection and implementation