Cyber security risk management examination has been added to Bookmarks.
Cyber security risk management examination
An African perspective
Organisations that view cybersecurity reporting and cyber risk management as an opportunity can use it to lead, navigate, and even disrupt in the evolving marketplace. Explore this paper designed to help you stay one step ahead.
Starting on a cyber security examination readiness assessment today can help your organisation understand the current state of its cyber security risk management programme and be better prepared for a future state examination.
It can also put you ahead of the curve in addressing the requirements of expanding regulations around cyber security risk management reporting. Such an assessment serves to both protect and create value by improving operational efficiencies and strengthening brand image – helping your stakeholders gain confidence and obtain reliable information to support informed and strategic decision-making.
In this paper we take a closer look at the Cyber Security Risk Management Examination through an African lens.
- Adoption of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- The Growing need for greater stakeholder transparency and assurance
- Cyber security risk management examination versus SOC 2 engagement
- Benefits of the cyber security risk management examination
- Recommended approach for performing a readiness assessment
- African industries that are likely to benefit from the cyber risk management examination