Deloitte Oculus has been saved
Uncovering layers of risk requires new levels of insight
What is Occulus?
- Oculus is an analytical solution on top of a data layering capability that creates valuable insight and intelligence.
- Oculus is used to identify a variety of business risks.
- Oculus has the capability to process large sets of data, including structured, unstructured and semi-structured data.
How does it work?
Deloitte Oculus analyses and classifies thousands of recognised global and African data sources, and is able to:
- Provide ease of mind when doing business by providing near real-time risk intelligence to increase effective risk mitigation in all areas of financial crime, business intelligence and reputational risk.
- Uncover the multiple dimensional relationships in a client’s network.
- Join the dots and tells your clients the relationship story.
- Provide a comprehensive intelligence solution across the financial crime universe, including Politically Exposed Persons, Sanctions, Enhanced Due Diligence and Anti-Bribery and Corruption compliance.
- Make use of enhanced security measures to safeguard your client’s information end-to-end.
- Replace existing financial crime intelligence capability.