Forensic has been saved
Deloitte Forensic helps your organisation to react quickly and confidently in a crisis, investigation or dispute. We work with you to help your organisation with complex problems and investigations, providing clarity, insight and solutions.
Fraud, corruption, theft, financial crime, cyber attacks, security breaches, lost data, identity theft, tip offs, ethical breakdowns.
We hear these terms more and more every day. To use an analogy, If an oil leak in a car engine is left untreated, it will eventually lead to the engine seizing. Similarly, if fraud, theft and corruption within organisations are left untreated, these organisations will eventually experience a number of dire consequences.
With one of the largest forensics practices in the world, we help our clients to react quickly and confidently in a crisis, investigation or dispute. We work with our clients to help them with complex problems and investigations, providing clarity, insight and solutions. Our clients always receive the proactive advice they need to reduce the risk of future problems.
Deloitte Forensic professionals are a diverse group with a wide and varied range of proficiencies, comprising forensic accountants, legal and law enforcement specialists, and business intelligence experts, all utilising state-of-the-art forensic technology.
The extensive range of services that our member firms offer includes:
- Cyber Incident Response
- Fraud and Corruption Risk Management
- eDiscovery Management
- Forensic Investigation Services
- Financial Crime Regulatory Compliance
- Tip-Offs Anonymous
Why Deloitte Forensic?
- Protection and preservation of assets and value
- Our teams use state-of-the-art forensic technology to ensure that data is handled with maximum efficiency.
- World-class specialists
- Deloitte has over 1 400 dedicated practitioners in over 30 countries. Our clients have access to local and international experience in forensic and analytic technology, accounting and investigation. Our teams use state-of-the-art forensic technology to ensure that data is handled with maximum efficiency.
- Solution-focused outcomes
- We provide our clients with solutions on managing business controversy and conflict, meeting and maintaining regulatory compliance and improving governance standards.
The impact of cyber crime on Forensic
With fraud and corruption being perpetrated using technology, and cyber criminals and cybercriminals becoming increasingly sophisticated in their methods of perpetration, there is a need to critically assess how organisations can outsmart fraudsters and effectively combat cyber-crime.
Deloitte Risk Advisory conducted a poll to assess your views on cyber security and forensic.