Helping organisations innovate, transform, and lead
By making an impact on the current issues that our clients face, and anticipating ones they may face in the future, we help empower them with the confidence that leads to effective decisions for their organisations. As part of the largest management consultancy in the world, Deloitte consultants offer global experience and local knowledge to help you focus on the big picture and succeed in any public or private business environment.
Our practice areas:
Our consulting firm is organised into four primary service areas:
- Human Capital leverage research,analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programmes.
- Strategy & Innovation works with senior executives to help them solve their toughest and most complex problems by bringing an approach to executable strategy that combines deep industry knowledge, rigorous analysis, and insight to enable confident action.
- Technology delivers solutions that help drive transformation, improve productivity, and streamline business operations. Our practical, innovative solutions are linked to measurable goals to help our clients achieve competitive advantage.
- Digital evaluates our client's challenges and opportunities from many angles. Bringing talent and skills from across our consulting business, our people have the business acumen of a strategic advisor, the design capability of a creative agency and the engineering depth of a technology firm.
Industries we serve:
Deloitte has more than 220,000 professionals at member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, delivering services in a number of industries in including:
- Consumer & Industrial Products: Manufacturing, Consumer Business, Retail & Distribution, Travel, Hospitality & Leisure
- Energy & Resources: Oil & Gas, Mining, Power & Utilities
- Financial Services: Banking & Securities, Insurance, Investment Management & Real Estate
- Life Sciences & Health Care: Health Plans, Health Care Providers, Life Sciences
- Public Sector: Federal, State & Local
- Technology, Media and Telecommunications: Technology, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunications
How we can help
Key transformational services and innovation that brings the breadth of our experience and industry knowledge:
- Business Transformation services span business strategy, innovation, capability-building, operating model, organisation and service delivery design and effectiveness, technology strategy and implementation, strategic change management, as well as enterprise risk, security, and tax advisory services – all with the singular focus to help clients achieve and sustain maximum value.
- Deloitte Analytics helps clients find ways to turn everyday information into actionable insights by embedding analytics across their organisation’s strategy, operations, and systems, and by building analytics into core organisational areas, including: customer, supply chain, finance, risk, and workforce.
- Deloitte Innovation blends deep understanding of disruptive forces with industry experience to generate new ideas and products, new business models, and new relationships that can help transform organisations, positioning them to address their most pressing current and future challenges.
- Digital Transformation specialists operate at the “sweet spot” at the intersection of strategy, implementation and creative capabilities to help companies imagine how profits are made, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries.
- Finance Transformation helps CFOs and other finance executives drive business performance and shareholder value while improving operational effectiveness and efficiency in the finance organisation.
- Service Delivery Transformation helps organisations in their efforts to create a flexible, scalable, and cost-effective platform for delivering functional and business enabling processes that leverages an effective combination of shared services, outsourcing, and offshoring.
We invest in the development of thought leadership to enhance our reputation in the marketplace, define and extend our brand, and bolster our reputation for innovation. Our goal is to draw upon research and experience from throughout our professional services organization, and that of coauthors in academia and business, to advance the conversation on a broad spectrum of topics of interest to executives and government leaders.