2020 TMT Predictions has been saved
2020 TMT Predictions
What does the future hold for technology, media, and telecommunications?
Deloitte’s 2020 TMT Predictions report contains three overarching themes. First, individual technologies are no longer siloed, but are becoming ever more connected and interdependent—and their impact and value are increasing as a result. Second, most of the TMT industry’s money is coming from smartphones, computers, TVs, enterprise data centres and software, and IoT (we call these the “Big Five”). And third, many services and products that have been “just around the corner” for years are finally turning that corner in 2020.
The 10 predictions from the 2020 TMT Predictions report:
- Bringing AI to the device: Edge AI chips come into their own
- Cycling’s technological transformation: Making bicycling faster, easier, and safer
- The ears have it: The rise of audiobooks and podcasting
- Robots on the move: Professional service robots set for double-digit growth
- Private 5G networks: Enterprise untethered
- Ad-supported video: Will the United States follow Asia’s lead?
- Coming to a CDN near you: Videos, games, and much, much more
- High speed from low orbit: A broadband revolution or a bunch of space junk?
- The smartphone multiplier: Toward a trillion-dollar economy
- My antennae are tingling: Terrestrial TV’s surprising staying power
Click here to discover more on the 2020 TMT Predictions and join the conversation #DeloittePredicts #TMTPredictions #DeloitteTMT