Deloitte media case study has been saved
Deloitte media case study
Improving Performance at the Las Vegas Review-Journal
Learn how Deloitte Corporate Restructuring Group helped a troubled newspaper address industry change
As Michael Ferguson worked his way up in the newspaper business – from delivering papers, sorting mail and selling ads to leading as chief executive officer of Stephens Media LLC – he watched the industry evolve in some pretty radical ways. To face today’s challenges, he knew he would have to rethink how he produced newspapers and interacted with advertisers and readers. That’s when he enlisted the help of Deloitte Corporate Restructuring Group (CRG).
Watch our short video case study to learn how the Deloitte CRG team worked with the Las Vegas Review-Journal to help the newspaper improve its overall performance so it could continue to serve as a trusted source of news and information for the greater Las Vegas community. Whether it is technology, cost controls, human capital or other factors, successful companies must be willing to address market shifts head on and adapt to industry changes.
Meet the team
- Scott Avila, Principal, Deloitte CRG, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Michael Epstein, Principal, Deloitte CRG, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Neil Heyside, Senior Manager, Deloitte CRG, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Sheila Smith, Principal and National Co-Leader, Deloitte CRG, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- David Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP