5 Magwa Crescent
Tyrone is an Associate Director in Human Capital at Deloitte. With over 15 years experience. He has worked globally covering the full spectrum of human capital disciplines.
Tyrone is responsible for the development and operational management of the reward and analytics practice, directing and delivering on complex reward, benchmarking and staffing engagements.
Tyrone’s focus is on helping to deliver and develop firm-wide actionable messages for clients, linking in performance and reward together.
Tyrone has advised clients on expenses, staffing and productivity issues including revenue, headcount, grade profiles, capital, compensation and non-compensation.
Specifically he has worked across:
- Talent offerings such as engagement, assessment and job evaluation
- Performance and Reward offerings (Productivity benchmarking, linking performance and rewards) and staffing and headcount analysis
- Compensation, Benefits & Recognition offerings, designing, benchmarking and advising thereon and job architecture.
- Executive Compensation and Advisory
- Broad Reward and compensation
- Executive Compensation
- Benchmarking and performance review
- Benchmarking and reward review
- Business optimisation